Sunday 20 May 2018

NW200 Log D10.4

Yes, I'm still on this bloody ferry.  About 45 minutes to go. I'd definitely look at alternatives next time. I would have gone to Dublin and got the fast ferry if it hadn't have been fully booked. Might not have been much different time wise but more interesting, certainly. Next year we are looking at a 24 hour crossing to Santander. I'm not sure I can take that.

At least it is dry and warmish this end, for my 2 hour ride to Stoke. This time tomorrow I'll be home and this particular adventure will be over.

1 comment:

  1. When we did the Portsmouth to Santander ferry in 2014 the choice was Brittany with their cruise ship style or the cheaper "no frills" one that Brittany now have in their fleet. It was a long tome but you are asleep for 8 hours of it. On the cruise version there's all kinds of entertainments.....

    ReplyDelete